Business start ups are fragile things and it is easy to lose money due to lack of planning. We recognise that support in the pre- and early phases of starting a business is vital for survival. If you are thinking of starting your own business then we can help you do it.
Anyone going into business for the first time is faced with the excitement and challenge of working for themselves, but this enthusiasm can often be tempered by the bureaucracy with which they are faced at the outset of their project. At Harlands we have a dedicated team waiting to help you through the maze of decisions and form filling that is required before you actually commence your business.
Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in all fields to succeed in business but you do need the support of a team of trained experts. We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
Our professional start up team will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs;
- deal with company secretarial issues;
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation, training and support of accountancy software;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements;
- and help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
There may be other issues on which you would like advice. We have a network of contacts within Harlands and throughout the business community who will provide the right level of expertise for your particular business.
To help you get started, we offer a free initial meeting to expand upon some of the areas above and also give you the opportunity of talking informally with one of our start up consultants, who will be able to advise you on the other services which we are able to offer
To book your free Business Start Up Meeting, give us a call on 01207 581717 today
- Accounts and Tax
- Our Services
- Business news
- Business Growth
- Financial Planning